Yachts at Provincetown Marina
Photo by Jim Raycroft

The Marina

Situated behind the distinctive tip of Cape Cod, surrounded by miles of beaches and dunes, Provincetown Marina is your gateway to this something-for-everyone kind of town. It boasts an enviable location that’s home to important historical landmarks and the oldest continuous art community in the United States. Experience a place that has long been connected to a sense of freedom. Be our guest.

Request Dockage View Rate Sheet

Aerial shot of Provincetown Marina

Services & Amenities

  • 100 slips accommodating vessels up to 300‘
  • 85 moorings with launch service
  • 725 feet of concrete breakwater
  • Electrical services up to 480 volt 3 phase
  • Fuel Dock and pumpout services
  • On-site parking and security
  • Outdoor Captain’s Lounge
  • New showers, bathrooms and laundry
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Slips
100
Length
25' - 400'
Beam
10’ - 30’
Max Draft
15’
Provincetown Marina layout

Provincetown Marina
9 Ryder Street Ext.
Provincetown, MA 02657

42˚2’54 N
70˚10’57 W

Tel 508.487.0571
Fax 508.487.8519
VHF: Channel 9

info@ptownmarina.com

Tom Ryan

Dockmaster

tryan@ptownmarina.com

2021 Marina Rates

2021 Dockage Rates 

Seasonal
30 ft. minimum $300/ft.
TRANSIENT (100% deposit required for transient dockage)
0-35 ft. $5.50/ft. per night
35.1-60 ft. $6.50/ft. per night
60.1-80 ft. $7.00/ft. per night
80.1-125 ft. $7.50/ft. per night
125.1-plus ft. $8.00/ft. per night
HOURLY (based on availability & 2 hour minimum)
30 ft. minimum $1.50/ft. per hour

2021 Mooring Rates

Seasonal
25 ft. minimum $100/ft.
TRANSIENT (100% deposit required for transient dockage)
25 ft. minimum $3.00/ft. per night
HOURLY (based on availability & 2 hour minimum)
0-35 ft. $20.00 per hour
36-plus ft. $25.00 per hour

2021 Holiday Rates

For Overnights: Add $2.00/ft per night for Dockage and Add $1.00/ft per night for Moorings

For Hourly Stays: Add $0.50/ft per hour and Add $5.00/ft per hour for Moorings

Applicable Holidays: July 4th (to include July 2nd-5th) and Labor Day September 3rd- 6th

Utilities

  • 30 amp – $40 per day
  • 50 amp – $50 per day
  • 100 amp – $140 per day
  • Metered shore power – $40 plus metered rate
  • Water – Daily: $15
Boats at Provincetown Marina
Photo by Jim Raycroft

2021 Policies

  • For weekends the minimum stay for reservations for dockage and moorings is two nights.
  • Payment in full is taken at the time of the reservation and is subject to the cancellation policy below.
  • Final pricing based on overall vessel length (min’s apply) x Days x $(rate) + utilities.
  • 100% deposit required for transient dockage.

Cancellation Policy

Transient Dockage or Mooring: Cancellation Policy

Deposit is paid in full 100% payment taken at time of booking. Guests wishing to cancel or modify their reservation must do so more than 14 days prior to the arrival date. Refunds for cancellations will be made less a $60.00 administrative fee. Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to arrival will forfeit the entire deposit, and modifications made less than 14 days prior to arrival will not be credited. No credit for early departures or late arrivals.

2021 Policy Addition

Changes may be made to your reservation up to 48 hours prior to your original arrival date and deposit may be used throughout the 2021 season (subject to availability). No $60 administrative will apply to changing your reservation. Reservation can only be changed once. If reservation needs to be changed a second time, the full deposit will be forfeited.

Seasonal Dockage or Mooring: Cancellation Policy

Winter dockage is due in full upon contract signing which is nonrefundable. Summer dockage deposit is 30% due on November 15th which is nonrefundable, and the remaining 70% is due on February 15th which is nonrefundable.

Ice/Merchandise

All perishable items and clothing products are nonrefundable.

Other

  • Check-in After 1pm
  • Check out No later than 11am
  • Requests for specific slips and moorings are encouraged but CANNOT be guaranteed.
  • Pump out facilities are free and mandatory for extended stays (beyond seven days) or at your holding tank’s capacity call dock office for pump out information.
  • All major credit cards are accepted.
  • We monitor on Channel 9.